NEWS! Minter Dialogue was listed as a Top 50 leadership podcast by LeadersHum for 2022!
The Minter Dialogue show is a proud member of the Evergreen Podcasts Network. For more information or to check out other shows on the network, please visit evergreenpodcasts.com.
Listen to the show here:
You can also go to the Megaphone podcast service through your browser here: Minter Dialogue.
This weekly podcast, which has been running since 2010, is hosted by Minter Dial and deals with topics ranging from leadership to digital transformation to new tech initiatives and brand strategy. The podcast is done in the form of a conversational interview featuring carefully selected leading business leaders and personalities, people with diverse under-represented perspectives and authors from around the world who are making things happen! With nearly 500 episodes logged, guests have included Dr Vivienne Ming, Esther Dyson, Seth Godin, Rohit Bhargava, Alan Trefler (Pega), Chris Voss, Craig Newmark (Craigslist), Brian Solis, Dorie Clark, Kevin Ryan and many more. Each episode is around 45 minutes long and is released on Sunday morning in time for your Sunday jog, walk or a relaxing moment in the hammock! Hope you’ll come and take a listen. I always seek to eke out some new insights. Please check out my podcast highlights reel here.
If you like the show, please consider a donation, of any size via my Patreon page here.
🇫🇷 You can also find his French-language podcast (monthly) here.
If you’re seeking to be a guest on my show, please first check out my policy. I generally don’t accept unsolicited requests.
Subscribe via your favorite podcast service 🎧 :
Minter Dialogue Show Awards & Media Mentions
- Listed as a Top 50 leadership podcast for 2022 by LeadersHum!
- Ranked top 20 Strategy Podcasts by Welp Magazine 2021
- Ranked #5 in Branding Podcasts by Feedspot 2021
- Ranked #6 in Leadership Podcasts by Feedspot 2021
- Top 10 Branding podcast for 2020 by Feedspot
- Julie Livingstone’s Top 15 Marketing Podcasts 2020
- Top 15 Branding podcasts for 2019 by Feedspot (based on Google reputation and Google search ranking, influence and popularity on social media, quality and consistency of posts + Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review)
- Eight podcasts for those in branding (Alex Bandea – Branding Magazine)
- 21 podcasts to help outsmart your competition in 2017 (Jeremy Goldman – INC magazine)
Send in Questions & Comments (about the show or an episode)
Please send an email with a voice recording (e.g. mp3) attached to NMinterDial AT gmail DOT com. I’ll be sure to play your message and respond on the next available show!
🙋 Want to be a Guest? As a general rule, I don’t accept unsolicited guests (especially those bland, spammy requests 🙈 ), but you can apply according to the following guidelines: click here for how to be a guest.