If you would like to get in touch with Minter Dial for inquiries and engagements, or just send some feedback, here are a variety of ways.
Send Minter an email
Or book a 15-minute video appointment
Please add the nature of your enquiry. And if you think you need more time, please include in the message
Follow Minter via Social Media
- Twitter: @mdial
- 🇫🇷 Twitter en français: @mdialFR
- Follow on LinkedIn: minterdial
- Instagram: @mdial
- Facebook: MinterDial
- Youtube Channel: dialminter
Podcasts (part of the Evergreen Podcasts Network)
- Minter Dialogue Radio Show (podcast) – Dialoguing on Brands, New Tech & Digital Strategy on Apple Podcast, and available on a number of other podcast services. See here.
- Emission Minter Dialogue en français (podcast en français) – Minter Dialogue sur les marques et le marketing digital sur Itunes
Other sites authored by Minter
- 🇫🇷 Le Blog Minter Dialogue en français
- SlideShare: Presentations created by Minter
- The Last Ring Home – Award-winning book and documentary film: The Last Ring Home, A POW’s Lasting Legacy of Courage, Love, and Honor in World War II (Myndset Press 2016)
Subscribe to Minter Dialogos — A Substack letter
To Book Minter
I'm Minter Dial and I serve my clients by elevating the debate and energy, telling powerful stories and connecting people and ideas. I relish being an engaging professional speaker on leadership, transformation and branding. I'm known for being someone who walks the talk and delivers on or above expectations. I'm the author of four award-winning books, including my latest book, You Lead, How Being Yourself Makes You A Better Leader that was published by Kogan Page and won the Business Book Award 2022 in the category of leadership. It is available at all fine e-tailers as an audiobook, ebook and paperback.
I'm also the producer of the award-winning WWII book and film The Last Ring Home, co-author of Futureproof that won the Business Book Award 2018 and Heartificial Empathy, which was a finalist for the Business Book Award 2020 and won the Book Excellence Award (category of .
My new project is Dialogos, Fostering More Meaningful Conversations that is being published weekly via Substack, which will be converted into a book in 2023.