Interview with Jonathan Salem Baskin – author, blogger & speaker on branding

Here is a Boxing Day interview with Jonathan Salem Baskin, global brand strategist and reputed author, blogger and speaker on branding.  Specifically, Jonathan is author of “Branding Only Works on Cattle” (2009) as well as “Bright Lights & Dim Bulb” … Continue reading

The return of the Blog: My favorite bloggers on digital media marketing

Technorati State of the Blogosphere Technorati, which is making somewhat of a comeback, published earlier this month the State of the Blogosphere 2010 report, saying that 56% of all blogs are from North America… leaving 44% from the ROW.  A … Continue reading Continue reading