- Contact: Minter Dial
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company name: DigitalProof Consultancy
- Company location: London W14, England
WHEN DOES MinterDial.COM COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may provide personal information to MinterDial.com in one of five ways:
- by sharing your e-mail address and subscribing to email newsletters or requesting site updates;
- by sharing contact information as an entrant;
- by sharing personal information when you post comments on our posts or stories;
- by sharing personal information when you provide tips to our news department;
- we may also ask for other information at other times; but, at no time will you be required to share any personal information to gain complete access to our site.
In addition to personal information — such as name, street and e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers — we may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web sites you visit directly before and after your visit to MinterDial.com.
HOW DOES MinterDial.COM USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The more we know about you, the better we are able to customise our web site to suit your personal preferences and interests. The e-mail address you provide may be used by MinterDial.com for any reason, such as contacting you for editorial purposes or to advise you of any changes to our site. We may also from time to time send you messages about our marketing partners’ products.
To maintain a site that is free of charge and does not require registration, we may display advertisements on our web site. We also use the information you give us to help our advertisers target the audience they want to reach. At no time does any party other than MinterDial.com have access to your personally identifiable information, and you will never be contacted by any party other than MinterDial.com. The only exceptions to the foregoing are that we may disclose personally identifiable information:
- in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena;
- in the event we are acquired by or merged with another company.
When you sign up for our updates or receive e-mail messages from MinterDial.com, you will always be given the chance to opt-out of special offers and site updates. You may change your preferences at any time and will only be contacted in manners consistent with your stated preferences.
Non-personally identifiable information (such as stated above) may be shared in aggregate form with our advertisers or marketing partners, but your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed to them.
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Third parties and web sites that have links on our site may also collect or use information about you. The information practices of other companies or people that MinterDial.com does not employ or manage are not covered by this privacy statement.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OUR PRIVACY AND MinterDial.COM?
Any information you disclose voluntarily on our comments pages or in any forums we may develop in the future becomes public information. We cannot control the actions of our site users and advise you to use your discretion in sharing information about yourself on the Internet. All information sharing is optional and done so at your own risk. Privacy is a very personal matter and we encourage you to be careful and responsible when disclosing personal information online.