Minter Dialogue with Peter McCormack
Peter McCormack is one of the pioneers in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Having literally fallen into the space, Peter is now an experienced cryptocurrency trader, miner, blogger, podcaster and advisor, cruising the world and advocating cryptocurrencies. In this podcast, we discuss the world of cryptocurrencies, why you might want to get involved, how companies could or should be viewing the bitcoin/cryptocurrency/blockchain opportunity, the investment opportunities for individuals, the problem with Ethereum as well as a host of great resources to learn more.
Below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate it.
To connect with Peter McCormack:
- You can find Peter McCormack on Twitter: @whatbitcoindid
- You can send an email to Peter McCormack here
- Peter McCormack on Linkedin
- Check out Peter’s site: What Bitcoin Did where you can find Peter’s podcast and training programme
Site(s) mentioned by Peter:
- To find out more, check out Jameson Lopp and Chris Burniske (find him on Twitter)
- Crypto Asset by Chris Burniske on Amazon
- Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper on Amazon
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign off music is “Finger Paint,” written and performed by Josh Saxe, produced by Chase Geiser. Here’s a link on iTunes. I invite you to take a spin on Pierre’s podcast or listen to more of Josh’s music!