Minter Dialogue with Christopher LochheadChristopher Lochhead
is the co-author of “Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets” and co-host of “the podcast Silicon Valley needs” Legends and Losers. Having been a CMO of three publicly traded companies and an entrepreneur, Christopher certainly is loaded in experience. Fast Company Magazine refers to him as a “Human Exclamation Point” and The Marketing Journal called him one of “The Best Minds In Marketing.” In this scintillating chat, we talk about the role of the CMO, what does it take to carve out your winning strategy, how to create a category killer and the future of marketing.
Below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate the podcast.
To connect with Christopher Lochhead:
- Find out everything on Legends and Losers
- You can find Christopher Lochhead on Twitter: @lochhead
- Check out Christopher on Linkedin
- You can even send an email to Christopher here
Other sites mentioned by Christopher:
- The Legends and Losers podcast
- Listen to the latest podcast with Compton CA Superior Court Judge Kelvin Filer
- Play Bigger is written by the all star line up of
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign off music is “Finger Paint,” written and performed by Josh Saxe, produced by Chase Geiser. Here’s a link on iTunes. I invite you to take a spin on Pierre’s podcast or listen to more of Josh’s music!